ASLA San Diego Chapter
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
The San Diego Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects had a goal to improve their online presence through social media. We worked with the chapter to focus their overall goals and provide a strategy that would target the right audiences on the right social platform using relevant content. Sarit + State provided a thorough strategy, shareable and collaborative content planner, current and annual goal targets, as well as bi-monthly assessments to make sure they were utilizing their strategy and adjusting as necessary.
- Targeted Goals + Strategy = Overall Social Media Improvement
- Shareable, Collaborative Content Planner
- Succinct, 3-Month to Annual Strategy
- Tips, Hashtags, & Best Practices
- Posting & Engagement Checklists